Thursday, February 10, 2011

Play In The Dirt



Play In The Dirt

This tutorial was written
by Sarah Fiack on
February 10, 2011
Any resemblance to another
tutorial is purely coincidental.
For this tutorial, I’m using
The art of Maryline Cazenave
You can purchase her artwork at
CDO

Supplies:
Tube of choice.
Scrap of choice.
I’m using one by Polkadot Scraps
Called Aiden
It is available at Pimp My Tags With Scraps
Here

Open a 600x600 new image.
Open your tube & scrap supplies.

Paste your main tube as a new layer.
Move to the left hand side of the image
slightly.

Open 4 tagstrips & resize 80%
Paste on the bottom layer & position
to appear to come from behind your
main tube.

Open a tree & paste behind
your main tube. Resize the tree
80%

Open a leaf branch.
Resize 50%
Paste behind your tube on left side.
Duplicate once & mirror.
Move to the right side of the tube.

Back on the tagstrips layer,
add text of choice to go with your tag.
I did a word per strip.
Convert the text to raster.

Open a flower of choice.
I sed one which came with the tube
I used on my tag.
Resize 50%
Paste in front of your tube at
the bottom.

Open a gem doodle.
Resize 50%
Paste under the tagstrips layer.

Merge layers visible.
Resize 88%.
Add copyright info & name.
Save as jpeg or png.
Thanks trying my tutorial.

No comments:

Post a Comment