Monday, June 7, 2010

Child With A Temper



This issue is close to my heart.
Abuse of any kind should never be
accepted or tolerated.
I did this tag to speak out against it.

Child with a temper

This tutorial was written
by Sarah Fiack on
June 7, 2010
Any resemblance to another
tutorial is purely coincidental.
For this tutorial, I’m using
The art of Keith Garvey.
You can purchase his artwork at
Here

Supplies:
Tube of choice
Wsl Halloween mask4 here
Filters Unlimited 2.0
Toadies what are you
Eye candy 4000 gradient glow optional

Open 600x600 new image
Open tube image.

Add new raster layer
Fill with color of choice.
Apply wsl Halloween mask4
Merge group

Duplicate mask layer once.
On bottom layer,
Apply Toadies
Randomize until happy
Apply drop shadow to top
Mask layer
2,2,50,5 Black

Paste tube of choice on
Side of mask.
Add a drop shadow

Apply wordart or saying of choice.
I chose one with a powerful message
About an issue that’s close
To my heart.
You can apply gradient glow if you wish.
Add a drop shadow

Resize all layers 88%
Add copyright info & name.
Save as jpeg or png
Thanks for trying my tutorial

No comments:

Post a Comment