Monday, February 1, 2010

Elegant Beauty



Elegant Beauty


This tutorial was written
by Sarah Fiack on
Feb. 1, 2010
Any resemblance to another
tutorial is purely coincidental.
For this tutorial, I’m using
The art of Kat NKDA
You need a license to use
her artwork which can be purchased at
Her website


Supplies:
Tube of choice
Scrap of choice.
Im using one by Kat NKDA
Called Royal Roses
Muras Meister Copies

1) Open a 600x600 new image.
Open frame of choice & resize as wanted.
I resized 52%.
Copy & paste as new layer.

2) Select inside frame with magic wand.
Selections modify expand 4
Open paper of choice.
Resize if needed.
I did 60%.
Paste as new layer.
Selections invert & press delete.
Move under frame layer.

3) Choose a ring tube.
Resize as needed.
I did 30%.
Paste as new layer & arrange in part of frame.
This may vary depending on frame used.
Select none.
Duplicate ring once & move into other part of frame.

4) Drop shadow both frame & rings.
2,2,50,5 black
Open main tube image.
Resize if needed.
I did 50%.
Paste as new layer & arrange on top of frame.
Add a drop shadow.

5) Open a roses tube.
Resize 50% once or as needed.
Apply Muras meister copies
Encircle
Resize roses circle by 110%.
Move to above background layer.
Add a drop shadow.

6) Choose a scroll tube.
Resize by 50% once & 70% twice.
Paste as new layer onto corner of frame.
Add a drop shadow.

7) Open a bird tube of choice.
Resize 50% & 70%.
Paste as new layer.
Position as wanted & add drop shadow.
Do the same with a cat tube if you wish.
For the one I used I resized 50% three times.

8) Choose a key tube.
Rotate if needed.
I rotated Free rotate 90 Right.
Position on a corner.
Add a drop shadow.

9) Choose another rose & resized as needed.
I did 50% four times.
Paste on top of key
Add drop shadow.

10) Merge visible all layers.
Resize 85%
Add a wordart of choice or one of your own.
Add copyright info & name.
Save as png or jpeg.
Thanks for trying my tutorial

No comments:

Post a Comment