Friday, September 23, 2011

Cup Of Tea

This is a very simple tutorial great for beginners.
But I love this one also as its special to me
as I love bears & tea.




Cup Of Tea

This tutorial was written
by Sarah Fiack on
September 23,2011
Any resemblance to another
tutorial is purely coincidental.
For this tutorial, I’m using
a tube by Lisa Victoria
You can find her tubes at
UYA

Supplies:
Tube of choice
Wordart By Me
Monti Blinds Mask1


Open up a 600x600 new image.
Open up your tube of choice
& the wordart.

Add a new raster layer
& fill with a color of choice from
your tube.

Apply Monti blinds mask 1.
Make sure invert mask box is checked.
Merge group.

On your tube of choice,
resize 80%
Copy & paste as a new layer.

Resize the wordart 80%.
Copy and paste as a new
layer near the bottom of the tag.

Merge layers visible.
Resize 88%
Add copyright info & name.
Save as a png.
Thanks for trying my tutorial.

No comments:

Post a Comment