Thursday, June 30, 2011

Blog Contest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blog Contest!!

Hello! I thought since I've hit 50,000 hits
on my blog
that I would hold a contest :) I love writing
tutorials for everyone in the psp community!!
Here is a little way to say thank you for all
the support!

Contest Runs From July 1st until July 30th
That gives everyone a month to enter!!!
1 Tag per person please.

Here's the details of the contest.

Make a tag for myself
with either Sarah or Shadows Creations
in the name.

I would love a Celebration tag!!
In honor of having 50,000 hits
here on my tutorial blog.
I love all types of tags!!

Please send all entries to
Artsymommabeary@gmail.com

Subject Blog Contest Entry
Please include your name &
email so I can contact if I need to :)

Prizes you say?? We need prizes??
Of course we do!!
So here is how the prizes work:
1st place: 1 3- pack of tubes
2nd place 2 single tubes
3rd Place 1 single tube

Note: Tubes to be awarded from
CDO, PFD, or Dreamscape :)

1 comment:

  1. if u ever have blog teaching i am working on starting a blog but at a loss

    ReplyDelete