Friday, February 26, 2010

Mystic



Mystic

This tutorial was written
by Sarah Fiack on
Feb. 26, 2010.
Any resemblance to another
tutorial is purely coincidental.
For this tutorial, I’m using
The art of Kat NKDA
You need a license to use
The art can be purchased at
Her site here


Supplies
Tube of choice
Scrap of choice
I’m using one by KatNKDA called
Dark Spirit
It is a PTU kit.

1) Open a 600x600 new image.
Open frame of choice & resize as wanted.
I resized 55%.
Copy & paste as new layer.

2) Select inside of frame with magic wand.
Selections modify expand 12
Paste paper of choice as new layer
Selections invert & press delete.
Move under the frame layer.
Now for mine I used one of the images which
Come with the tube by Kat NKDA.
I resized it 55%.
This is entirely optional though.
Select none.

3) Add a drop shadow to the frame of
2,2,50,5 black.
Choose another frame.
I chose a square one.
Resize 40%.
Paste as new layer & move to above background layer.
Add a drop shadow.

4) Open main tube image.
Resize as needed.
I resized 35% but this varies on tube images.
Paste as new layer & add drop shadow.

5) Open a flower & resize 50% twice or as needed.
Paste as new layer on the frame.
Duplicate once & mirror it.

6) Open a button element.
Resize as needed.
I did 50% once & 70% once.
Paste as new layer on a corner of frame.
Add a drop shadow.
Duplicate once.
On the copy resize 70%.
Move to top of frame.

7) Merge all layers visible except background layer.
Duplicate the merged layer once.
On the bottom merged,
Align blur gauassian blur 15

8) Resize all layers 88%.
Add any wordart you wish at this time.
Add a drop shadow.
Add copyright info & name.
Save as png or jpeg.
Thanks for trying my tutorial.

No comments:

Post a Comment