Sunday, December 27, 2009

Nature's Evening




Nature’s Evening

This tutorial was written
by Sarah Fiack on
Dec. 27, 2009.
Any resemblance to another
tutorial is purely coincidental.
For this tutorial, I’m using
The art of Kat NKDA
You need a license to use
The art can be purchased at
Her site here


Supplies
Tube of choice
Scrap of choice
I’m using one by KatNKDA called
Blue Moon Magic
It is a PTU kit.
Vix mask 248
Font Natalie

1) Open a 600x600 new image.
Choose a frame & resize as needed.
For the one I used I resized 78%
C&P as new layer onto new image.

2) Select inside frame with magic wand.
Selections modify expand by 3
C&P paper of choice as new layer.
Selections invert & press delete.
Move paper under frame layer.
Apply a rbbon or cityscape tube
Hit delete.
Select none.

3) Merge frame, ribbon & paper layers together
C&P main tube as new top layer.
Resize if needed. I resized 26% for the one I used.
Add a drop shadow
2,2,50,5 black

4) Open a candle tube.
Resize 70% or as needed.
C&P as new layer.
Position to the side behind main tube.
Duplicate once & mirror it.
Merge 2 candle tubes together & drop shadow.
5) Open roundish jewelry type element.
Resize as needed.
I resized 50 % & 70% once each.
C&P as new layer.
Position as needed.
Add drop shadow.

6) Paste paper of choice as new layer.
Apply vix mask 248
Merge group
Resize 115% or as wanted.

7) Open a flower.
Resize as needed.
I did 50% once & 70% twice.
C&P as new layer one on each side of frame.
Add drop shadows.

8) Resize all layers 88%.
Apply a wordart at this time or do your own saying
That fits your tag.
Add a drop shadow.

9) Add copyright info & name.
I applied a gradient glow to name but this is optional.
I used EyeCandy 4000 Gradient glow fat 3
Also did a drop shadow
Save as png or jpeg.
Thanks for trying my tutorial.

No comments:

Post a Comment