Friday, November 27, 2009

Born To Ride




Born To Ride


This tutorial was written
by Sarah Fiack on
Nov. 27, 2009.
Any resemblance to another
tutorial is purely coincidental.
For this tutorial, I’m using
The art of Kat NKDA
You need a license to use
The art can be purchased at
Her site here


Supplies
Tube of choice
Scrap of choice
I’m using one by KatNKDA called
Morbid Nobility.
It is a PTU kit.
WSL mask 27 Here
Font Ironman
EyeCandy 4000 (optional)

1) Open a white 600x600 new image.

2) Open a frame of choice & resize as needed.

For the one I’m using I resized 68%.
I also colorized it but this is optional.
Copy & paste as new layer onto white image.

3) Click inside the frame with magic wand.
Go to selections modify expand 8
Paste an image of choice or paper of choice.
Selections invert & press delete.
Select none.
Move under frame layer.

4) Drop shadow the frame
2,2,50,5 black
Merge the paper & frame layers together.
Duplicate 2 more times for a total of 3.
Free Rotation
On the bottom layer Rotate right 15
On the middle layer Rotate left 15

5) Open a doodle of choice.
For the one I used I resized it by 65%.
Paste as new layer.
Position above the background layer in layer palette.
Duplicate once & flip it.
You want it so you have some doodle near top & bottom of tag.
Drop shadow both.

6) Choose an element of choice.
I chose the flame type one.
Resize as needed.
I resized it by 50%.
I also colorized but this is optional too.
Paste as new layer & postion as wanted.
Add drop shadow.

6) Open a paper of choice.
Resize as needed.
I resized by 50%
Paste as new layer above white layer.
Apply the mask.
Merge group
Resize by 112%.

7) Merge layers visible.
Resize by 88%.
Add a wordart or saying of choice to the Tag.
You can add a gradient glow if you wish to the wordart.
I used Eye Candy 4000 Gradient Glow
Fat 3
But this is optional.

8) Add copyright info & name to tag.
Save as png or jpeg.
Thanks for trying my tutorial.

No comments:

Post a Comment